Recursive Directory Comparison Tool
2Dirs1Cup compares two directory heirarchies for which files each has that the other doesn't.
- Fast directory data collection.
- Smooth progress bars, and user interface remains responsive during data collection.
- Save and refresh default input.
- Input sanity checking.
- Optionally limit comparison to particular file types.
- Output with Full Paths or Relative Paths.
- Any file/directory permissions issues it finds are reported in summary form at the end.
- Windows version runs on a wide range of other operating systems (including FreeBSD, PC-BSD, OpenBSD, Solaris, Linux and BeOS) using
Wine; and natively on ReactOS.
- Workflow is the same in Windows, Mac OS X and Linux/X11 versions.
- Platform appropriate look and feel.
- Safely disables all user interface controls during processing.
- Extensive Tooltip help.
- Simple free use licence.